Hello, friends welcome to the Deepthi job updated channel. In this post, I am going to share some Permanent positions at Hindustan Shipyard Limited.The job location is Hyderabad. Candidates who are interested in these recruitment and who meet the eligibility requirements can read the full notification and directly apply for below posts.
|Organization Name||Hindustan Shipyard Limited|
|Total Number of posts||104 posts|
|Post Name||Electronics Engineering Mechanical Engineering Civil Engineering Computer Engineering Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Qualification||An engineering or technology degree is conferred by an institution authorized to do so by an Act of Parliament. A diploma in engineering or technology in a related discipline from a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by the State Government. A university-awarded diploma in engineering or technology in a relevant discipline.|
|Age||The age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules|
|Pay scale||Graduate -9000/ Month Diploma Technician – 8000/Month|
|Selection Process||Written test and Interview|
Start Date online applications: 16.09.2022
Last Date online applications: 26.09.2022
Graduate -9000/ Month
Diploma Technician – 8000/Month Level 1 18,000/-
Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules
Both male and female candidates apply for this post
Who is Eligible for this post:
An engineering or technology degree is conferred by an institution authorized to do so by an Act of Parliament.
A diploma in engineering or technology in a related discipline from a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by the State Government.
A university-awarded diploma in engineering or technology in a relevant discipline.
- Reservations will be made according to the Apprenticeship Rules, as notified by HSL.
2. duration of training: According to the Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973, Apprenticeship training would last one year.
3. experience and/or previous training: Candidates with one year or more experience and/or who have completed or are presently completing an apprenticeship under the Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973 are not eligible to apply.
4. After conducting Certificate Verification with ADT BOAT (SR) and officials from Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, Hyderabad, the final rank list will be created according to the categories General/ SC/ ST/ OBC/. Selected candidates may be required to serve in India for training.
5. travel expenses: There will be no travel stipend or reimbursement for attending certificate verification.
NOTE: It is important that Candidates carefully read all the instructions in the notification of examination before applying.
Deepthi jobs.com wishes you the best of luck. Keep checking our website for the latest state and Central government job openings. If you wish to download the notification and apply, go through the below links.
Notification link: Click here
Apply link: Click here
Official website: Click Here